Agostinho, M. (2019). Relationships between the ability to accurately report pain and accuracy reporting of other bodily sensations. Co-Advisor Roi Treister. One paper in Frontiers in Neuroscience. An abstract in 17th World Congress on Pain, Boston, MA. 2018.
Khallouf, A. (2019). True and error variance: assessing the sources of variability in experimental pain and its relations with pain sensitivity and pain modulation. One manuscript in preparation, and an abstract in 11th Congress of the European Pain Federation EFIC 2019 in Valencia, Spain 4-7 September 2019.
Mendonça, D. (2019). Pain reporting accuracy and ability to accurately report other bodily sensations in dancers. Co-advisor Roi Treister. One manuscript under review and an abstract in 11th Congress of the European Pain Federation EFIC 2019 in Valencia, Spain 4-7 September 2019.
7 master and 2 PhD pain projects
- The Clinical Pain Innovation Lab headed by Dr. Roi Treister, The Cheryl Spencer Department of Nursing, Faculty of Social Welfare & Health Sciences, University of Haifa, Haifa, Israel.
- Analgesic Solutions, Natick, Massachusetts, EUA. Clinical research organization which focus on consulting and performing analgesic drug development studies
- Rheumatology and Neurology Department, Centro de Lisboa Ocidental, Hospital de Egas Moniz, EPE
- CEDOC. Faculdade de Ciências Médicas, Universidade Nova de Lisboa
- Myos, National Association against Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Symptoms
- Neuroser. Clinic
- Escola Superior de Dança, Instituto Politécnico de Lisboa
- Hospital da Luz