Course Modality - B-learning Advanced Training Course
The course will consist of on-line lectures and discussion webinars covering the following topics: physiological basis of sleep; sleep disorders in adults (insomnia, sleep-related breathing disorders, hypersomnias, circadian rhythm disorders, sleep-related movement disorders, parasomnias); sleep disorders in pediatric ages (insomnia, sleep –related breathing disorders, parasomnias, and sleep-related movement disorders); diagnostic procedures and technical aspects of sleep measurements.
The lectures in Sleep Training Course: Medical and Technical aspects of Sleep Medicine will be organized by theoretical and practical sessions. All theoretical sessions will be delivery in online format. For face-to-face practical sessions students will be arranged in two groups according to career category.
- Opening Session
- Physiological basis of sleep
- Assessment of sleep disorders
- Hypersomnias of central origin
- Sleep-relatead movement disorders
- Sleep-related breathing disorders
- Circadian rhythm sleep disorders
- Sleep and Pharmacology
- Sleep disorders in pediatric ages
- Practical sessions